No support, just a thank you.

I just read the change log for 1.0.0.5 and I'm very excited to get my hands on a fresh installer tonight when I get home.

I've completed just under 20 legs as of last night and I must say, this aircraft is incredibly well done. The model is phenomenal and while I'm not a real world CRJ pilot the systems seem in depth and this is a very fun aircraft to fly.

I'm pleased to see a lot of the changes with 1.0.0.5 and I know how much effort it takes to crank out improvements or fixes so shortly after release.

A big thank you to Mathjis, Frank, Tom and of course Hans for getting us righted the past week and the rest of the dev team and beta testers who gave us this plane with 7 years of what I'm sure was grueling hard work.

Cheers guys.

What I notice in this project is that it was a long time I haven't seen a finished product released

This plane is fu**in sexy and addictive!

35 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Give it time....

already more than 717 + q400 ;-)

Without AT nor vnav the next few days will be funny on ivao :)

Here too! The slovenian community is excited with our ADRIA livrery! We, slovenian virtuals would like to say thank you DA/AS for this masterpiece! 

I couldn't agree more!! It has become an incredibly good aircraft!!!

I love the level of complexity - exactly my cup of tea: Challenging and very detailed in description, if you're new to the CRJ (like me), but at the same time very user-friendly (What a coincidence that it reminds me exactly of the Flight1 ATR ;-). Hats off for the implementation of Dave.

Thank you very much for holding on for such a long time and for not giving up! It's worth every cent!

Archived