List of what *isn't* fully simulated?

There have been a few instances where something on the CRJ didn't work as I expected....and I've been unsure if it's due to a bug, me misunderstanding how something really works, or something that just hasn't been fully simulated.  From looking through other threads, I don't think I'm the only person in the boat.

I think it would be helpful if there were a central list of what is not implemented...ideally with a note of whether it might be added in a future release, or whether it's out of scope for this simulation.

Like the list of known bugs, this seems like it could reduce confusion / support requests (and potentially disappointed users) if people know what to expect.  Apologies if this exists somewhere...I've seen a few replies in various threads along the lines of "oh this might be added in SP1", etc....but haven't seen a list of everything in one place.

• Aerosoft

I suggest to create this list when we have added all we intend to add. 

And these topics are always HIGHLY dangerous for the developers and publisher. Some people feel that some things are absolutely vital to the product, from wing flex (almost non existing on a CRJ, but some people still insist it should have it), wing views, default GPS (we have received 5 request to make that available) etc etc. 

Archived