Wing views

I had issues with ezdock 2 as it cannot link to the external view system well from VC views.  I use the default p3d view system now for the crj and can have wingviews and vc views working seamless with no issues :)

Just now, simon747 said:

I had issues with ezdock 2 as it cannot link to the external view system well from VC views.  I use the default p3d view system now for the crj and can have wingviews and vc views working seamless with no issues :)

i dont know V2 but in V1 this happens when you dont run the ezca configuration app, after install any new plane!. Keep in mind that ezca needs to overwrite camera views form every aircraft.cfg to works well with. So try to install again v2. and run the configurations (remember to run it after any plane instalation). then you would be able to link well external views from vc

4 hours ago, Eduard Gasull said:

i dont know V2 but in V1 this happens when you dont run the ezca configuration app, after install any new plane!. Keep in mind that ezca needs to overwrite camera views form every aircraft.cfg to works well with. So try to install again v2. and run the configurations (remember to run it after any plane instalation). then you would be able to link well external views from vc

Gosh; I will give that a try; the only thing I am missing not having ezdock on is the smooth transations in the vc views....otherwise ok with the current set-up.  Thanks for letting me know; may try that on the weekend.

Simon

Archived