Omsi 2 DLC - Citybus i280 gearshift problems

little BusDriver

please help me and ask me if the translation is bad or you not understand.

I bought the I280-DLC.

I am using a german keyboard.

I use the settings "ü" for a higher gear and "-" a lower gear.

I can only switch to the fourth gear by keyboard.

These two features I have transferred to my Xbox controller. There it is "X" for High and "A" for shifting down. only shifting up to the fourth gear.

On the keyboard, however, key 1-6 works to directly dial the gears.

Thanks and greetings

vor 1 hour , Fabian Boulegue sagte:

Hello Sir,

sorry but XBox Controller is not official supported you might need to use a external software to map the keys to the controller

I sad, with keyboard the same problem. The Main-Game and the other DLC's run with the Controller.

• Deputy Sheriffs
15 minutes ago, little BusDriver said:

Where can I reach the programmer? I would like to contact a support representative.

Fabian is a support representative. But if you are not satisfied with this, open a support ticket at support@aersoft.com

vor 8 Stunden , mopperle sagte:

Fabian is a support representative. But if you are not satisfied with this, open a support ticket at support@aersoft.com

Fabian told me this in the forum is supposed to be a support from the DLC. I had contact with hin over "Support@aerosoft.com". He can not help me. I hope this is someone who can help me. So this DLC is no fun.

Archived