Is it normal that the ETE on the PROG page does not change until you reach the waypoint?  My dist is counting down but the time does not change until arriving at the waypoint.  IE if 40 minutes it stays their until it reaches the next waypoint.

Darcy

I also just notice this on my MFD (with MFD Menu window on or in vnav mode) as well as the FMS PROG page.  The time to station (TTS) is not counting down which makes the ETA over the WP incorrect as well.  Because the TTS not counting down, it's messing up the vnav advisory calculations (tod, descent rate, and snowflake)

Thanks!

Randall

ASCRJ.dll 1.0.0.4

P3D v4

1 hour ago, RandallC said:

I also just notice this on my MFD (with MFD Menu window on or in vnav mode) as well as the FMS PROG page.  The time to station (TTS) is not counting down which makes the ETA over the WP incorrect as well.  Because the TTS not counting down, it's messing up the vnav advisory calculations (tod, descent rate, and snowflake)

Thanks!

Randall

ASCRJ.dll 1.0.0.4

P3D v4

Hello,

Yes agree, also noticed this and the fact that the ETAs are all messed up.

Also noticed on Pos page that predicted fuel at waypoint is also messed up and as you pass the waypoint the predicted vs actual is out a bit. I have entered cruise wind in the perf page.

ASCRJ.dll 1.0.0.4  and P3D v4

Regards

Simon Ward

4 hours ago, Darcy13 said:

I hope this is being addressed in the upcoming patch.

Thanks

Darcy

Hi,

Didn't see it on the list but hopefully Hans is aware of it.

Regards

Simon Ward

Archived