CRJ No Battery Power

rennman

Did you load a default FSX or P3D aircraft first before loading the CRJ? (You should). I'm not sure if "dead battery" is modeled in the CRJ. I have never had it not work.

Do be aware that it takes about 3 seconds for anything to happen after you flip the switch on. You would normally hear the master warning chime sound a few times, and some lights will illuminate on the overhead panel.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Was the default Cessna powered? If not, try starting the engine, with battery and avionics master switch "on", then load the CRJ. I'm curious if that makes a difference.

Cessna is fully on...still no electrical power...i even slewed to 100 ft and let her go...everything is working except no electrical power...

Please login to display this image.

vor 1 minute, Mathijs Kok sagte:

Sorry, that was a bug, it's now fixed in the 1.0.0.5 version that is available.

Just saying Mathijs, but shouldn't you announce that the version is available in the appropriate forum thread so that all users know about?

Archived