KLGA-CYUL FMS won't allow waypoints entry

First of all, thank you Aerosoft.  I love the CRJ and thoroughly enjoy flying your new simulated version.  

While programming a quick KLGA to CYUL flight with a RW flightaware route, the fms wouldn't accept ANY of the waypoints-GREKI JUDDS CAM LATTS.  Don't know why as I have no problem with the PMDG jets... 

While flying CYYZ TO CYUL no problem entering MIGLO as a waypoint...

I am using FSX:SE with AS and REX.

Hello Mr. Hartmann.  Just tried again and worked fine.  Only difference was that I entered the LGA5 SID AFTER having entered the route.  Before I entered the SID BEFORE entering the route and wouldn't accept any on these nav aids. I assume it is my error.  Is this correct logic for fms route entry??

Thanks for all your hard work and I am loving the CRJ!

Please login to display this image.

You should actually pick your SID prior to entering the waypoints. With radar vector sids like LGA5 or JFK3 I found its easiest to add the radar vector fix in on the legs page then the rest of the route on the FPLN Page.

7 minutes ago, doylie22 said:

You should actually pick your SID prior to entering the waypoints. With radar vector sids like LGA5 or JFK3 I found its easiest to add the radar vector fix in on the legs page then the rest of the route on the FPLN Page.

Interesting, could you please elaborate?  When I choose LGA5 from the dep/arr menu it automatically assigns it to the first entry of the FPLN page and prevents me from entering the route...

1 hour ago, Jaas said:

Interesting, could you please elaborate?  When I choose LGA5 from the dep/arr menu it automatically assigns it to the first entry of the FPLN page and prevents me from entering the route...

Sorry should be more clear:

On the flight plan page enter your departure airport and arrival (in this case LGA).

1) DEP/ARR page

2) Select Departure Runway and SID

3) Instead of FLPN page 2 per your screenshot, go to legs

4) You should see your first fix is an altitude followed by VECTORS with a heading followed by THEN...with no fix. 

5) Enter the first fix of your flight plan.

6) Enter the rest of your flight plan on FLPN page 2, 3, etc... or on the legs page.

7) Erase any discontinuities created by your STAR on the legs page.

The FMC won't allow you to enter any more intersections until you've cleared the departure discontinuity. You can only erase discontinuities on the legs page.

If you're unfamiliar with the difference between a pilot flown RNAV SID or an ATC radar vector SID well then that's a further discussion.

Archived