Sorry to say - still problems with GS

I thought this problem was solved, but after installing 1.0.0.4 it's there again. From NAV mode as well as from HED mode. Green pointers, course set correct, GS armed AND active - and yet the plane does not follow. Just to make sure - the two hotfixes are included in the ver. 1.0.0.4 ??

i thi this because swich to nav mode does not change to nav mode the default parameter, if you press with a default plane the app button with gps nav source the plan will follow down as misil. i think they are looking it. Any way check please you load a default aircraft before CRJ, and its important if you have FSX not sure in P3D since i don't have it, you have the default flight loading. this will avoid this GS problems, as the air creation does not nav any gps mode in default. i pretty recommend you to load a default air creation. try like this, and post here if that works for you.

Thanks - I read your thread about that. But I open with the default Piper Cup - no GPS/NAV issue there.

Never the less - I succeeded landing with GS now. This time I opened the 2D PDF, mooved it to cover the 3D PDF. NOW I COULD SEE, WHATS GOING ON. But it looks silly.

It must be possible to change the size and clarity of the PDF and the MFD without compromizing too much with reality. The informations on these two screens are unreadbly with a zoom covering the HUD and the PDF/MFD. What about replacing the 3D screens with the 2D screens?

if i understood you, you are saying that yo see much better the 2d screens instead 3d screens right?, about that it dependes of your resolution screen. keep in mind that if 3d screen has high resolution but your computer monitor is not too big you won't see very clearly the 3d screens unless you zoom in. i think the solution to that is to buy a better and bigger screen-monitor. 

Anyway wait for any developer on this forum has to say about that.

on the other hand im glad the GS works for you, remember to load first a default aircraft is a must to avoid problems, as PMDG and other Studios recommend! 

• Deputy Sheriffs

The RW CRJ has relatively small displays and IRL you also do not see the HGS and the PFD at the same time(in full clarity). The problem here is really using a monitor and VC with the RW dimensions that an CRJ cockpit has. 

I have an 43" TV as monitor and have no problem seeing the symbols. So size does matter in this situation unfortunately. 

I do not see any room for change here IMO. Use zoom levels that are usefull to you and "swivel" your head a bit more like we do IRL. 

4 hours ago, Mogens Gaardbo said:

I'm aware, that all depends on the resolution of the screen. But I have 1920x1080 - should be enough for reading instrument-panels. I have no difficulties with other planes.

that does not matter, try to se a 4k or 1080 video of a desktop computer or something like those videos when they type in the word pad, or for example any  HDvideo  of cockpit P3D.... and try to read something o everything with no expand the video to full screen, you won't be able to do it or will be very difficult., the something similar happens here.  so the solution its a bigger monitor as Frank says. and BTW the GPU its key with this situations 

cheers

Archived