Is Aerosoft Airbus A320/A321 which sold on Steam same as Aerosoft Airbus X Extended?

Hello there,

I bought Aerosoft Airbus A320/A321 yesterday from Steam and I really want to know if it is the same aircraft as Aerosoft Airbus X Extended, 

I'm waiting your answers :D

Thank you, 

Erem Ozkader

• Deputy Sheriffs

There are differences in terms of used folders and included liveries, but when it comes to functionality the busses are identical. 

There is one huge difference though: their licenses are not identical. Your steam license doesn't entitle you to use the regular download version, and vice versa. 

Thank you very much Tom, but I had one more new question as well and I know its topic its not here but I need its answer very quick, 

I cant use fuel planner. When I generate it I go to plane but when I click loadsheet it turns to red and doesn't loads it, how can I solve this problem?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Most likely you haven't selected the same Airbus type within the fuel planner as you are currently sitting in within your sim.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please check if any of the files in this folder have a current date/time stamp:

• C:\Users\YOU\Documents\Aerosoft\Airbus\FuelPlanner\LoadSheets\

• 1 year later...

Hello,my friend and i have different versions of the a320 dlc and we want to connect with each other on connected flight deck, but it isn't working. Is it because we have different versions. And if so how can we unify our versions? If i gift my freind the steam verision will he be able to recieve it? Thank you.

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 1 hour , max03 sagte:

Hello,my friend and i have different versions of the a320 dlc and we want to connect with each other on connected flight deck, but it isn't working. Is it because we have different versions. And if so how can we unify our versions? If i gift my freind the steam verision will he be able to recieve it? Thank you.

Better ask your question in this part of the forum:

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/forum/705-connected-flight-deck/

Archived