Delta CRJ700/900 Colors

1 hour ago, Tavers said:

To be honest, there is quite a bit of work to do an Endeavor variation. The blue on the belly is entirely different to the one I/Aerosoft did

Yep...and the tail is different too....the blue does not cover the whole vert. stab.

That is not too hard to change but the belly can be very tricky, plus where Endeavor puts its reg looks like it spans across the mid and tail texture maps...so there is alignment to do there.

I actually have a Delta CRJ in the back corner of my paint hangar...when I push out some other paints I can probably make her an Endeavor version (may be a while though, we'll see).

Well, since I've recently found myself out of work I seem to have a bit more time on my hands. I've made some slow process on the front section.

Please login to display this image.

Looking good, thank you! Did notice something, the "Connection" and SkyTeam logo on the fuselage should be the same blue as "Delta". 

Sorry to hear about work...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived