Unhappy About It?

I've purchased several products from Aerosoft via other vendors (PCAviator, FSPilotshop, etc.) and the products in my opinion are not the best. Case in point: the most recent release of the CRJ. Within one day the forums were flooded with issues and a hotfix was released the day after the product became available. And the PFPX forum appears to be just as bad. I've purchased other addons within this price range (and higher) but those products worked from the start and if there were any issues they were minor and fixed quickly. PMDG is by the far the best and I'd give a nod to A2A Simulations as well. While their products cost a little more it's worth it because it doesn't cause me any aggravation and I don't spend most of my time in forums looking for help: I spend it flying. What a concept.

I have tried to find the Hotfix for this CRJ release but the direction from Aerosoft is to sign in and download from the purchases within your account. Well, I purchased it from a different vendor and have not been able to find any info on how download just the hotfix which I would have thought would be made available on Aerosoft's website. It seems to me Aerosoft caters to the European area with no regard for the rest of the world (at least the ones who don't use the metric system). I'm simply tired of this hobby becoming an exercise in frustration and wasting my money on products that fail to deliver (especially after such a LONG wait). Very disappointed with how this has been handled.

I'm sure this thread will probably be deleted before it's read, but if not here is my plan of action:

I WILL NEVER AGAIN BUY ANOTHER AEROSOFT PRODUCT . . .  EVER!

• Aerosoft

Ahh well you can never make all customers happy and certainly not is they are not your customers but those of other shops.

However you probably missed this: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/forum/829-hotfixes/ Something we did with customers like you in mind. We hoped they would check before shouting loudly they would never buy an Aerosoft product again.  Now sure why you think we would delete this thread though, It think it shows we do give great service and as you see in this forum we are complimented with that by dozens of people.

As said, you can never make all customers happy and we'll have to deal with you not being our customer again.... ever.

Archived