Repaint Question

Hi there,

I was looking through the liveries in the SimObjects folder for the CRJ 900 this morning and came accross an anomaly, D-ACNN which is a Lufthansa regional repaint with the older Eurowings style tail is the livery provided along with Lufthansa regional D-ACKI with the Lufthansa tail, however the thumbnail provided for D-ACNN is a Eurowings "operated by Germanwings" CRJ 900 with registration D-ACNV. The only reason i ask is because there are 2 Lufthansa regional repaints already and although Eurowings no longer operate the CRJ it would be cool to have.

The Lufthansa repaints provided are slightly different from one another to represent the variations in livery Lufthansa operate, but has a repaint of D-ACNV been done because that is just the livery I would like (the Eurowings one) and is it available for download because in the thumbnail it shows that it has been painted. I just wonder if the wrong one has been supplied?

I hope you understand what I mean as it is hard to explain.

Below I have attached the thumbnail for the D-ACNN livery but as you can see it shows D-ACNV. The thumbnail is the livery i would like but cannot find to download.

Thanks Guys :)

Please login to display this image.

Archived