Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Marco Rivera

Flight plan saving for CRJ

Hello Everyone,

In PFPX I was trying to book a flight and save it and export it to the CRJ. All addons are listed just not Aerosoft CRJ? How can I import my flightplan from PFPX? 

I tried to use airbus flightplan, but I had error.

On 05/08/2017 at 11:21 AM, Muffo said:

I tried to use airbus flightplan, but I had error.

Yes because the code is different, i dont have Pfpx so i can't help, i'm using FlightSim Commander

• Upvote 1

I think they have to add the CRJ. What im wondering about is that they knew the format for the addon why didnt they implement it to release?

PFPX needs to be updated in order to be able to export CRJ flight plans. 

I don't know if the upcoming next update already includes this functionality. 

sorry, we had no request for this before (or haven´t seen the request).

We´d need an example flight plan, the file name and path for your aircraft add-on.

Hi Christian,

in case you haven't got it already sent by Hans or Mathijs:

On 8/6/2017 at 10:18 AM, Denzel said:

Yes because the code is different, i dont have Pfpx so i can't help, i'm using FlightSim Commander

An up vote for your name. Lol

Hi! :)

Is the export for crj in the pipeline now? Did not see a responce, since the example/template was provided.

Sorry, but that's not true... PFPX is still in development! 

Most of the requested add-ons will be added with next release, but please note that we can't give any date.

I would also like to have the CRJ flight plan format.   Along with the TFDi B717 flight plan format.

Thanks

Jerry

10 hours ago, HondaJet said:

I would also like to have the CRJ flight plan format.   Along with the TFDi B717 flight plan format.

Thanks

Jerry

Hello Jerry,

There should be a PDF file in the CRJ Documentation.

Best wishes.

Thanks Dave for your post.  I should have been more clear about my request.

What I meant was I want PFPX to create an Export format that will work for the CRJ and the B717.  Each have different formats required for Company Routes that are not currently available in PFPX as far as I can tell.

I am hoping they will work them up and release an update soon to support these new aircraft.

Jerry

Is TOPCAT also still in development? If so, will the CRj also appear in that list?

I'll take non-exporting, print only releases if that is possible :)