Mathijs Kok always with me when I fly

2 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

As explained, Hans inserted that one day when I was shouting at him to get the CRJ ready. As punishment. I will beg his pardon and ask him to remove me.

I actually think you should leave it in - it could become a mini-game inside each Aerosoft release: Find the hidden Mathijs

vor 5 Stunden , Enter display name here ;) sagte:

Maybe Hans can make this an editable jpg, exchangeable by users? People could then place a photo of their favourite dog/cat/girlfriend there. (Enumeration in no particular order :P)

Thats exactly my thoughts :lol:

5 hours ago, Mark Fox said:

I actually think you should leave it in - it could become a mini-game inside each Aerosoft release: Find the hidden Mathijs

Agreed!!

8 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

As explained, Hans inserted that one day when I was shouting at him to get the CRJ ready. As punishment. I will beg his pardon and ask him to remove me.

i Laughed very hard when I first saw this. Classic

5 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

On reddit people thought it was disgusting and I was a prick. But that is reddit for you, lol.

That's harsh lol, r/flightsim?

Just noticed I've got a reputation of -1, heya!

Archived