Error uninstalling NavDataPro

Joachim (Joe)

I am trying to uninstall NavDataPro while upgrading to V.1.0.4.2. During installation it asks if I would like to uninstall the previous version and only then would it proceed. If I choose yes, the installer tries to launch the uninstall and I get this error:

LaunchAnywhere-Error

During loading of the Java-VM Windows-Error 2 occured. I've translated the error on the screenshot.

Alternatively I would like to do a clean install of NavDataPro but I can't uninstall it. I am using Windows 10.

Any ideas what is going on here and how to resolve this issue? Thanks for any and all replies.

Joe

Please login to display this image.

8 minutes ago, mopperle said:

Wenn du mit Google nach dem Fehler suchst, findest du meistens den Tip, sicherzustellen, dass dein Windows aktuell ist und du die aktuellste Java Version auf deinem Rechner hast.

I have Java 8 Update 141 installed. I'm thinking perhaps the older NavDataPro installed needs an older version of Java? Any idea what version of Java that is?

Archived