Confused about update and hotfixes

I'm a little confused, I see there is now a hotfix section with files to install. Do I install the 1.0.0.4 first or do I install the hotfix on top of 1.0.0.3. 

I'm also confused a bit. First i've missed version 1,0.0.3. I have version 1,0.0.2 installed. I've downloaded version 1,0.0.4 but i'm unable to unzip it. Are those versions all cumulative and can i install the latest files (1,0.0.4)  on top of 1,0.0.2 or i need version 1,0.0.3 and if i need 1,0.0.3 how i can get it?  Thanks

Regards

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 5 Stunden , Reald sagte:

I'm also confused a bit. First i've missed version 1,0.0.3. I have version 1,0.0.2 installed. I've downloaded version 1,0.0.4 but i'm unable to unzip it. Are those versions all cumulative and can i install the latest files (1,0.0.4)  on top of 1,0.0.2 or i need version 1,0.0.3 and if i need 1,0.0.3 how i can get it?  Thanks

Regards

You should always uninstall before you install a new full installer.

15 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

In principle the hotfixes from the hotfix forum section should always update ALL versions to the latest state.

So if i drop the 1.0.0.4 hotfix in the appropriate folder, i'll have the latest state (i presently have 1,0.0.2 version installed). Thanks

1 hour ago, Reald said:

So if i drop the 1.0.0.4 hotfix in the appropriate folder, i'll have the latest state (i presently have 1,0.0.2 version installed). Thanks

My understanding is uninstall the release version then install the new full installer (1.0.0.4) from your AS account then drop the hotfix (ASCRJ.dll) into the panel folder.

Mathijs, this is the third time i download version 1,0.0.4 and when i try to unzip it, here is the message i have " Le repertoire central et local ne correspondent pas au fichier "AS_CRJ700-900-X_FSX)P3D_FSXSTEAM_v100.exe

(crc-32-local:EOBCC6A hex central A498461 hex)." I need you help. Thanks.

Real

37 minutes ago, wrs511 said:

My understanding is uninstall the release version then install the new full installer (1.0.0.4) from your AS account then drop the hotfix (ASCRJ.dll) into the panel folder.

Thanks for replying but unfortunately, i'm unable to unzip the latest files (1.0.0.4.)

1 hour ago, Reald said:

Mathijs, this is the third time i download version 1,0.0.4 and when i try to unzip it, here is the message i have " Le repertoire central et local ne correspondent pas au fichier "AS_CRJ700-900-X_FSX)P3D_FSXSTEAM_v100.exe

(crc-32-local:EOBCC6A hex central A498461 hex)." I need you help. Thanks.

Real

Sorry, i've just downloaded it again but through the EU miror and it works. I think there is something wrong with the USA miror.

Archived