HUD mode not changing

Scandinavian

I can't change the active HUD mode. Pushing the mode change button does nothing. The standby mode changes just fine.

So the HUD mode is stuck at PRI.

The glide slope angle isn't working either. When you select it, it won't accept any inputs from the numberkeys.

I'm not able to change the active mode either.  FWIW though, there's a HGS guide on Smartcokcpit for the CRJ-700 / 900.  It seems to imply that hitting the "ACT" button will always switch to the PRI mode.  And that the standby mode will automatically switch to active whenever the conditions are met.  I've not tested that part though.

I was able to get AIII to engage, after following the conditions listed on the HGS PDF from Smartcockpit:

- elevation / gs angle set

- both nav radios + course set to ILS (this was what I initially missed I think)

- LOC + G/S armed and then captured

- above 800'

The flight path icon on the HUD did seem to be somewhat inaccurate, though I might be misunderstanding it.

• Deputy Sheriffs

The FPS, the flight path symbol, does not function properly at the moment. There is also some missing HGS symbology. These are already items slated for SP1. 

Archived