Aerosoft CRJ first impressions by a real pilot

Great video. Learned something new already. Can't wait to see the rest of the series. Looks like a few more minor adjustments are needed in the CRJ.

Hey everyone in the video I pointed out the wheel on the main entry door. Today on my walk around I took a snap of it so you guys can see what I was talking about in the video. At the moment I'm actually on a 4 day trip so if you have any questions or any pictures you might want to see let me know and we'll get it up. 

Please login to display this image.

Also guys thanks for the love I really appreciate it. :)

Also in the video I din't realise this but I did say "with that being said" like a million times, I'm sorry about that. Haha 

Good Video - the few points you mentioned about some differences in the FMS (flt number field on LSK 3L instead of the right side) is able to be changed in 'Dave' or in the ipad. Press the Options tab, and you can change this setting. 

I'm curious also why in the video you started to enter info into the FMS before aligning the IRSs?

2 minutes ago, bhorv67 said:

Good Video - the few points you mentioned about some differences in the FMS (flt number field on LSK 3L instead of the right side) is able to be changed in 'Dave' or in the ipad. Press the Options tab, and you can change this setting. 

I'm curious also why in the video you started to enter info into the FMS before aligning the IRSs?

it normally doesn't take that long to align and I dint even realize it wasn't done yet. After I get back from these 4 days I will be putting up another video with a better order of things. Next video I'm going to cover the walk around and the. The following one I will be doing the fms. 

Hey everyone better video coming up tonight. I'll cover from all the checklists from the origination checklist all the way to before taxi. Stay tune. I am also going to back it up with real world images I took on my trip these last 4 days. Expect a detailed walk-around. 

• Aerosoft

Yep, you have no idea how many freebies I get from our own shop. And you know what my P3d V4 has in add-ons at this moment?

• CRJ X (1.0.0.5 beta)
  • A320/A321 2018 edition (early beta)
  • A330 (mid alpha)
  • unmentioned aircraft (late beta)
  • Aspen X
  • All default scenery and aircraft removed

Nothing more. I keep a very clean sim because I need to start it dozens of times a day. After a lot of tweaking it now starts from click to CRJ virtual cockpit in 17 seconds.

vor 22 Minuten, Mathijs Kok sagte:

Believe me, forum users with high scores are always contacted. They save me a small fortune in support costs.

*cough* I believe I wasn't efficient enough in terms of support (or not real life pilot enough) to get contacted by you then, right? ;) Just kidding.

Your mention of the "unmentioned aircraft" which is in late beta is very intriguing, though. Excuse me when I ask an off-topic question, but is this the yet undisclosed aircraft project you were talking about? If it's in late beta already it sounds as if that project could be revealed soon. Could it? ;)

49 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Nothing more. I keep a very clean sim because I need to start it dozens of times a day. After a lot of tweaking it now starts from click to CRJ virtual cockpit in 17 seconds.

May you share these things you call "tweaks" ;)

Archived