Resizing MCDU with mouse

I'm having problems trying to resize the 2D popup window for the MCDU. It would not let me resize it.

The text is not centralized with the MCDU unit itself. Is there anything special that I have to do?

I have a Dell 34" Ultrawide 21:9 monitor and the MCDU looks ginormous.

Ed

Please login to display this image.

That looks interesting. Are you sure there's nothing else causing this? I'm asking because I know for a fact that Mathijs and Frank Docter both use(d) ultrawide monitors during development and beta and didn't report anything like this.

18 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I indeed use a ultrawide screen (everybody should have one) and do not have this issue. What sim is that?

Mine does the same thing running P3D v4. It happens in every aircraft so not just a CRJ issue, however, I am able to resize the popups in every other airplane but not the CRJ. Monitor is 2560x1080.

Please login to display this image.

6 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I indeed use a ultrawide screen (everybody should have one) and do not have this issue. What sim is that?

I'm running Prepar3d V4. When you move the mouse close to the edge of the MCDU window it does not change the cursor to the resize symbol.

Just chiming in. I also have this same exact issue. P3D v4 with an ASUS Republic of Gamers Swift PG348Q 34" 21:9 Curved Ultra-Wide G-Sync IPS Monitor, and GTX 980 ti.

1 hour ago, Hans Hartmann said:

I fixed this a few minutes ago. It will be available with the next gauge update (1.0.0.5)

Good to hear. Thanks Hans and the rest of the team for the hard work.

Archived