A320 IAE folder Vanished

rafikihd

Hi Guys,

I`m having this issue with my A320 IAE Folder, Turns out I was trying to install a Spirit Livery with the Livery Manager (A320/A321) fired FSX up and I saw no A320 IAE Liveries, I went to the SimObject/Airplanes Folder to find out that everything on my A320 IAE folder disappeared, everything is gone, except for the .texture folder of the Spirit Airlines I Installed.

Any Suggestions?

Thanks,

Best Regards

• Deputy Sheriffs

I don't know what exactly you have done to install that livery, but if the folder now is empty and you don't have a current backup you will need to reinstall the airbus and all liveries you might have added since first installation.

I suggest to follow these instructions:

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the quick reply, Thats what I thought on the first place but my last resource though. Anyways that seems to be my only solution.

Thank you

Hi Tom,

I did a search on my C drive of the folder Aerosoft Airbus A320 IAE and somehow I managed to find it (With all my previously installed liveries) under the folder  Aerosoft Airbus A320_A321 Base, I cuted it out of that folder and paste it back in the Simobjects/Airplanes folder replacing the other one. Apparently it worked.

Anyways, thanks for your quick help buddy!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived