CTD when using pop ups

when i use a pop up window in the air, p3d v4 crashes without any message or event viewer log. im using it on windows 10 with all updates installed.

i have the hotfix and the new gauges installed. But it also happened in v1.0

I don't have tool tips enabled. The first time I got the ctd was on approach. I poped up the pfd and the the sim froze and crashed immediately. Second time I just entered cruise phase and poped the eicas display up. Same crash, no event viewer entry..

the weird thing is i used pop ups on the ground in flight prep and it didn't happen

Would you please list your system specs, graphics driver version, and what type of monitor(s) you're using and what your configuration (SLI, resolution, refresh rate). Also provide your simulator graphics settings, graphics settings for your graphics card, and if you're using NVIDIA Inspector please provide those settings.

The more info on this the better.

Many thanks.

Please add me to the list of FMC popup causing CTD when attempting to undock. Only happens with the MCDU for me.

Nvidia 1070

Intel 2700K

16gb mem

2K monitor 27" x 2

Win 7

P3DV4

Default P3DV4 graphics settings. No nvidia inspector.

for me it also happens without undocking. (there isnt even time to undock as it crashes immideately).

Specs: i7 4790k, GTX980, newest driver version, 4k 16:9 monitor

P3d: pretty high settings. HDR lightning, shadows and that stuff on, 4xMSAA. no nvidia inspector

Same here.

CTD when using pop up screens. System: I7-7700K, GT 1080TI, 32 GB RAM, Windows 10, 27 Inch BENQ / 1920x1080.

Graphic settings vary from high to Ultra.

Happens using both P3DV3 and P3DV4. There is no crash log however. 

Archived