TCAS REL

First off fantastic aircraft Hans I'm loving it so far. However one little thing I've noticed is that the TCAS seams to be stuck in ABS mode, not a big deal but still something I'm sure you'd like to sort out.

It loads in ABS mode by default, but you should be able to change it to REL mode on the TCAS page of the radio tuning unit - at least I've always been able to change it there.

Jim Barrett

I do have the same problem.P3Dv4 as well.

The indication on TCAS page of the radio tuning unit changes rom ABS to REL, but indication on ND stays the same, even after switiching TCAS to standby/TA only. Pressing TFC on the Display Control Unit (twice of course) does not change anything as well.

Other than that, magnificent addon!

vor 2 Minuten, Hans Hartmann sagte:

Works fine for me too....

Posted at the same time as I did.

So I just want to clarify, switching the mode from ABS to REL in the Display Control Unit (as shwon in your video) wirks, but the indicated altitude + xx feet/- xx feet next to an aircraft's diamond stays the same. 

Hope that helps to clarify:)

Archived