Can't load CRJ/ P3Dv4 CTD

So I can select the aircraft, the airport but once I hit OK button to load the scenario the sim crashes with this message. I am running Windows 10 and P3Dv4 is installed on a seperate drive (not C:). All anti virus software was disabled when I downloaded the installer.

Please login to display this image.

12 minutes ago, CaribbeanCLANK said:

All anti virus software was disabled when I downloaded the installer.

We have nobody else with this issue, so I have to ask: was the anti virus software only disabled during download or during installation as well?

Also, which anti virus software was it?

I will disable windows defender during the download. I am certain it was disabled during installation.

Windows defender is the only anti virus I have at the moment. So both download and install it should be off?

7 hours ago, CaribbeanCLANK said:

So I can select the aircraft, the airport but once I hit OK button to load the scenario the sim crashes with this message. I am running Windows 10 and P3Dv4 is installed on a seperate drive (not C:). All anti virus software was disabled when I downloaded the installer.

Please login to display this image.

Exactly the same issue here too

But bad news folks i had to reinstall completly P3D to solve it i kept all my scenery/simobject/gauge/texture folders and it worked fine after that so i don't really know what was wrong BUT to my mind the origin of the problem is in one of those folders :

D:\Mes Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons

D:\Mes Documents\Prepar3D v4 Files

C:\Users\Denzel\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4

C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4

That's a way to explore, i'm can't garantee but these are the only folders that i had to delete completly and re create

Best of luck

Regards

I uninstalled the CRJ and RAAS, rebooted the PC, disabled Windows defender realtime and cloud-based protection, downloaded installer again, installed CRJ (as Admin with Windows defender still disabled), completed the installation, rebooted pc, started P3D (as Admin with Windows defender now running/active) and got the same minidump error.  I also tried to start with Windows Defender disabled but got the same error.  Funny thing is my event viewer has no errors.

Update....

I uninstalled ALL addons and P3D v4 and formatted the SSD (not my OS drive, but just the drive that P3D was installed on).  I then deleted the various Lockheed folders to ensure a clean uninstall.  I rebooted and reinstalled P3D and then rebooted again.

I downloaded the CRJ from the EU mirror using Firefox Downloadthemall download manager with Windows Defender realtime protection turned off!!  I installed the CRJ and RAAS with windows defender realtime protection turned off and then rebooted the pc.

I then started P3d .... and then got the same minidump error!!!!!!!  THIS IS FRUSTRATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are two dump files:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1knnxzbty78eje3/ASCRJ_MiniDump8_5_2017_18_4_59.dmp?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3auhhv0qq451wvh/ASCRJ_MiniDump8_5_2017_18_16_41.dmp?dl=0

Archived