Autopilot Won't Engage (Please Help! A/C Grounded Till Fixed)

I am having an issue with or without the use of AS16. I can even be in clear weather without any weather program running and clear skies and still the autopilot won't connect. I press the Autopilot and it beeps three (3) times and disconnects. No matter what I tried it would not connect. Please help and let me know what to do.

Thank you

Hello!

I am also having this same issue; I have uninstalled the original release and am currently downloading the hot fix.

I initially thought it might have to do with the altimeter options mismatching in Dave vs. the CRJ selection (hPA/In). As I was able to get the autopilot to engage on one flight after ensuring Inches was selected in both locations.

However, in subsequent flights I was once again unable to engage the autopilot (engages momentarily then disconnects as you described).

I will let you know if anything changes with the hotfix install.

Also, in the one flight I was able to do I utilized an RNAV approach; I did not get the VNAV advisory snowflake nor did I get a recommended descent rate in the FMS map VNAV window. Are these features not simulated?

- Audi.

Archived