RMI course pointers

lonewulf47

Not sure where to put this small inaccuracy:

When setting any of the course pointers to a NAV ILS frequency, its display is correctly inhibited (and put in parking position) on the ND, on the PFD ROSE however it is still pointing towards the ILS which is incorrect.

Here is a screenie of the situation:

Flying towards LSZH area

NAV 1 tunend to ILS 28 : 109.75

NAV 2 tuned to KLO VOR : 114.85

Bearing pointer NAV1 -> magenta, single pointer

Bearing Pointer NAV 2 -> cyan, double pointer

While on the ND the single pointer os correctly "parked" as there is no bearing to indictate, on the PFD the single pointer points towards ILS 28 (which is more or less inline to KLO VOR of course). This is the wrong part...:rolleyes:. It's the standard (wrong) default behaviour since FS9...

Please login to display this image.

vor 7 Minuten, Hans Hartmann sagte:

OK. I'll look into it. Shouldn't be a biggie. I probably just forgot to check for the localizer flag on the PFD.

Yup, I know...:D Thanks for looking into. It's a really great add-on that you and your fellows created here. I like the immersive feeling when operating it. Reminds me to my old days... B)

Hi Hans,

I agree for the quick update, but unfortunately it was a "quick and dirty" update...B). The point is tat with the newest update that I just installed (funny enough the filename says V1.00...) the indiaction on the PFD is just fixed the wrong way around:

Same NAVsetting as in my example above.

Now NAV1 magenta single pointer points towards the ILS, but NAV2 cyan double pointer does NOT point to NAV 2 (VOR KLO) anymore..... ND indication is still OK.

See picture:

Please login to display this image.

Archived