No CRJ in my aerosoft acct

I'm from the USA I purchased the CRJ and paid for it with order# and no CRJ in my account to download, placed ticket for support no answer or reply, I would wish someone would at the least give a reply for help.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Support tickets are dealt with in Germany, and office hours only just started. Please be a little bit patient, I am sure support will get in touch with you soon.

Tom is there and issue going on? With the USA download, I been a fan for aerosoft a long time hope to here soon. If their is another link for me to rely to please send it to me, thanks

• Deputy Sheriffs

As I see it the order not showing up in your account has nothing to do with current problems that actually exist with the US download server. But there are 2 others to download from.

I can't tell why the order along with the download links doesn't show up in your account. Only AS support can check this in detail.

Have you already received an automated email containing a support ticket id?

• Deputy Sheriffs

As soon as the download appears in your account you should choose another mirror the USA to be save, as there is still a problem with this specific mirror.

No. I have not been given a ticket# or anything that they have received my request for assistance, I sent 2 but no idea if they got it, I have the paid receipt for proof of purchase and payment, just to be sure I'm sending it correctly can you give me the link to the site, it would be appreciated .

• Aerosoft

From our point of view it should be in your account. It's payed and the serial no. is created. Maybe you are looking in the old Aerosoft download shop account. Check it again: https://www.aerosoft.com/us/account => My Account menu => Instant downloads

Thanks. You are correct its there in the new download shop, is the US mirror still broken for download? And will all my purchases from old acct be transferred to this new one?

Archived