P3D v4 CRJ Tutorial Flight - can't load / Installer creating misspelled folder

Just bought the aircraft today and was trying to do the KLAX-KMRY tutorial. I'm not able to load this flight. 

Seems there's an issue during installation that a folder is being created in the Documents folder that is spelled wrong. I already have a folder called 'Prepar3D v4 Files', but the installer created a folder called:

'Prepare3D v4 Files' Note the 'e' before 3d. Not that this should matter as you can browse to the folder, but even when I do that or move the contents of this folder into my previously existing folder, P3d doesn't read the tutorial files provided with the CRJ. Is there a file type issue?

Ok I seemed to fix the issue - the installer is for sure creating a folder in Documents that is misspelled - see my post above, note the extra 'e' before the 3d. P3d wasn't finding the files. I moved these into the already existing folder and the tutorials are now available to load.

Great!  I was just replying to you... great to see you have it resolved.

Note for FSX Users having trouble with this:   See the link below.

Best wishes.

Archived