On 3 de agosto de 2017 at 1:04 PM, lonewulf47 said:

disregard

why? the tip to avoid this. is to load a default plane first. If you see that didn't work reload again Crj, try another model and get back to your model its should work. i  had that issue and we saw that loading 99% of times a default plain avoids tons of errors, this is one of them, loading again CRJ it should work. try  and post here if that works for you.

vor 15 Stunden , Eduard Gasull sagte:

why? the tip to avoid this. is to load a default plane first. If you see that didn't work reload again Crj, try another model and get back to your model its should work. i  had that issue and we saw that loading 99% of times a default plain avoids tons of errors, this is one of them, loading again CRJ it should work. try  and post here if that works for you.

Sorry Eduard,

It just means that I deleted the text of this entry. Unfortunately I can't delete the whole entry. So it need at least one word to replace the previous text. Nothing to do with the context of the whole thread.

1 hour ago, lonewulf47 said:

Sorry Eduard,

It just means that I deleted the text of this entry. Unfortunately I can't delete the whole entry. So it need at least one word to replace the previous text. Nothing to do with the context of the whole thread.

not need to say sorry =) 

if you need to delete a entry try this.

Archived