Company Routes

Hi there,

Firstly, fantastic product. I have a quick question, Would my company route ( .flp file ) work if i download from say simbrief that's designed for the Aerosoft Airbus A320? I notice they both used .flp files but just wondered if it would work? 

• Deputy Sheriffs

The specification for the format has been published and now it's up to the others (like simbrief or pfpx) to get their exports compatible.

Hey,

Thank you for the reply.

I did give it a try and i get a "LOAD ERROR" Message appear, I'm going to assume that means it won't work. I'm assuming the way forward is entering each way point manually. Not fussed at all as its not exactly a long haul aircraft with tons of way points. It was more to use on a, let's say.. Lazy day of flying haha. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

I think it's relatively safe to assume that sooner or later all the flight planning tools are getting updates for the CRJ.

1 minute ago, Tom A320 said:

I think it's relatively safe to assume that sooner or later all the flight planning tools are getting updates for the CRJ.

I agree, Most other aircraft have been added to them. Thank you for the help guys. Off to fly the beauty now. 

Archived