Just started flying and looking around, the HUD is a very nice feature and can be seen against the sun. 

With my Saitek x52 pro, it is not that difficult to keep a constant speed, but it must be monitored.

And now I must start to read manuals and fly the tutorial.

2017-8-2_20-29-38-199.thumb.jpg.9d695a33ac8675f8bbf537b0487394b5.jpg

• Upvote 1

Have fun and never forget that flying the CRJ fully manually is the way real men fly it.

• Upvote 2

The only thing is that, on my machine with p3d v3 I loose 10-15 frames when put down. 

Transparencies are hard for the sim and how much you lose depends a lot on the GPU in your system.

GTX1070 should do the trick ;)

I agree with you Mathijs I have also seen drops with PMDG and the Q400 but these  were low single digits. 

I get a very slight fps drop with it down, maybe slightly more than other addons with HUDs but still pretty negligible. 

My issue (Potential operator error?) is that the FPV doesn't seem to work at all. I placed the fpv on the horizon, which should mean level flight yet I had a -1000fpm descent. 

43 minutes ago, Tim.S said:

My issue (Potential operator error?) is that the FPV doesn't seem to work at all. I placed the fpv on the horizon, which should mean level flight yet I had a -1000fpm descent. 

This is an issue yes. The HGS has some other issues as well. Hans already put a lot of things on the SP1 todo list. I would not use the HGS so much in it's current state.

• Upvote 1

But may be remove just a mouse click spot zone from the captain's window? It is annoing when sometimes click on window and HGS apeares...

TBH why should you click on the window? Would require a different cockpit modell and a maybe a separate setting in the configurator and tons of other things...

I use EZDOK to look around in the Virt Cockpit and sometimes i click in this zone. But, anyway, thank you for answer))))