Just started flying and looking around, the HUD is a very nice feature and can be seen against the sun. 

With my Saitek x52 pro, it is not that difficult to keep a constant speed, but it must be monitored.

And now I must start to read manuals and fly the tutorial.

Please login to display this image.

GTX1070 should do the trick ;)

I agree with you Mathijs I have also seen drops with PMDG and the Q400 but these  were low single digits. 

I get a very slight fps drop with it down, maybe slightly more than other addons with HUDs but still pretty negligible. 

My issue (Potential operator error?) is that the FPV doesn't seem to work at all. I placed the fpv on the horizon, which should mean level flight yet I had a -1000fpm descent. 

• Deputy Sheriffs
43 minutes ago, Tim.S said:

My issue (Potential operator error?) is that the FPV doesn't seem to work at all. I placed the fpv on the horizon, which should mean level flight yet I had a -1000fpm descent. 

This is an issue yes. The HGS has some other issues as well. Hans already put a lot of things on the SP1 todo list. I would not use the HGS so much in it's current state.

• 3 months later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

TBH why should you click on the window? Would require a different cockpit modell and a maybe a separate setting in the configurator and tons of other things...

Archived