FMS undocking issue

Hi guys - first and foremost, this aircraft is AMAZING. Just a very small issue and just throwing it out there.

When I undock the FMS from a 4K to a s1080P monitor, I get the following (all other gauges are just fine). As I said, it's really no big deal. But this aircraft is just fabulous and congrats to all!

Regards,

Mario Di Lauro

Please login to display this image.

No it doesn't. I also am not sure if it's just a 4K issue. And I only reported as an FYI because I am having way too much fun with this thing! A huge thank you to you ans all your team.

14 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I just checked the SDK, there is nothing in there that could help so I fear that is an unfixable issue.

Can anybody check if this happens with other aircraft as well?

I use undocking with all my aircraft (PMDG, TFDi) and can tell you there is no issue there. Maybe I can test if it works from 1080 to 4K (if you wish to pursue it - otherwise just forget it).

Mario Di Lauro

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I do not think we got a tester with a 4k

I do boss (4K), this problem happened to me one time and I could not duplicate it.  It happened when I moved the display right after it loaded.

I sadly don't have a 4k monitor, but this happens for me too, though it didn't cause a CTD.

Also, I'm not able to resize the 2D FMC pop-up, I'm not sure if this is related or an intentional limitation for some reason.

Archived