2 minutes ago, Driver8 said:

Actually, what i'm seeing happen is that whenever i'm clicking the main exit or any of the cargo doors, FSX (SP2) shows the main exit is opening or closing.  IE, i'll open the main exit, FSX says main exit opening.  I'll open cargo door 1, and FSX says main exit closing, etc.  Note the animations on the model are working exactly as the buttons on Dave show they should be, it's just FSX is only registering the main exit opening or closing and not the cargo doors...  Note so far I've only tried the CRJ700 so I can't comment on the 900 yet.  Needless to say, GSX isn't liking this :D  (Note if I hit "open" again in Dave on the already open main exit, it will also toggle the main exit in FSX, so I can at least get THAT in sync :) ).

Are you using the GSX set from this topic or the one that came with the latest installers?

25 minutes ago, ianj844 said:

Are you using the GSX set from this topic or the one that came with the latest installers?

One that came with the latest installers.  Not sure what that would affect what Dave is doing with the FSX doors though, but who knows :)

3 minutes ago, Driver8 said:

One that came with the latest installers.  Not sure what that would affect what Dave is doing with the FSX doors though, but who knows :)

Try using the default commands to open the doors.

Shift + E = Main Exit

Shift + E + 2 = Fwd Cargo Doors

Shift + E + 3 = Aft Cargo Doors

Shift + E + 4 = Service Door (Galley Door),

I did not experience nay problems with DAVE controlling the doors when I made the GSX files yesterday on P3D or at anytime during the beta process. Maybe an FSX thing?

3 hours ago, Driver8 said:

I have diagnosed the source of the issue have contacted Hans to come up with a solution.

44 minutes ago, ianj844 said:

I have diagnosed the source of the issue have contacted Hans to come up with a solution.

Great work again Ian.  If you don't mind my friend, can you share the problem and how you found it so that we might learn and benefit from your work?

That would be awesome!

Archived