To shutoff the engines you need to press the red buttons in the throttles (fuel cutoff) or load from the tablet the ready to start engines aircraft state.

Sorry i did a mistake you have to create the folder in Virtuali\Airplanes and not Virtuali\GSX\Airplanes. Then you put the two folders from the file above inside that folder and then you can start up the sim.

5 minutes ago, Rafail Giavrimis said:

Sorry i did a mistake you have to create the folder in Virtuali/Airplanes and not Virtuali/GSX/Airplanes. Then you put the two folders from the file above inside that folder and then you can start up the sim.

C:\Users\Denzel\AppData\Roaming\Virtuali\Airplanes

C:\Users\Denzel\AppData\Roaming\Virtuali\GSX

C:\Users\Denzel\AppData\Roaming\Virtuali\UpdateCache

Thes are the 3 differents folder i have in Virtuali folder

Then You put the 2 CRJ's Folders in Airplanes folder, that's all folks

Regards

13 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

A free copy of the A330 for the first person who sends me a good set of GSX files for the CRJ....

Is it good? Will I get the A330?

Thank you for the files, @Rafail Giavrimis. I already used them for the tutorial flight to Monterey which I just finished - and noticed a bug: GSX constantly asks me to open the aft cargo door, which I did (by using DAVE). It doesn't seem to detect that the door is already open and thus the baggage loader does not start unloading the baggage. Am I the only one having that bug?

2 hours ago, airbuspilot19 said:

ive had the same issue so I clse the door and the noticication bar says its open so backwards coading

Actually, what i'm seeing happen is that whenever i'm clicking the main exit or any of the cargo doors, FSX (SP2) shows the main exit is opening or closing.  IE, i'll open the main exit, FSX says main exit opening.  I'll open cargo door 1, and FSX says main exit closing, etc.  Note the animations on the model are working exactly as the buttons on Dave show they should be, it's just FSX is only registering the main exit opening or closing and not the cargo doors...  Note so far I've only tried the CRJ700 so I can't comment on the 900 yet.  Needless to say, GSX isn't liking this :D  (Note if I hit "open" again in Dave on the already open main exit, it will also toggle the main exit in FSX, so I can at least get THAT in sync :) ).

Archived