RNAV App bad drawing on ND?

Ok you knew it was coming. Someone was going to mention a bad draw on waypoints. I wont call it a bug, just because I realize real aircraft have bad draws on the ND as well, but this RNAV is rather simple . Its the RNAV Y 17R into CYYC. Completely inverted arc. Thinking it may just be a bad drawing and the internal system said to continue ahead on its downwind , it followed the inverted arc instead. I took over manually at that point, but I think this would be a common approach and should be simple to draw. Perhaps it was my aircraft but I doubt it. Putting in the runway app was simplistic enough. Took screenshot after TD and taxi. 

As a side point, Im rather pleased with it. Its something different and unique, with some new systems to learn. Overall the FMC is great as its still same principles as a Boeing/Airbus and not the illogical mess of the Q400, so very easy to learn. The above mishap was just from a quick flight but the overall impression is job well done Hans, and the entire team involved. 

The ground friction has a tweak mod in the EFB on "Dave". Its disabled. I assume thats coming?  Because to get going I needed a whole lot of thrust just to get moving. Sure it was heavy, but still. 

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

I'll look into it. It is certainly a bug. It seems to be a Radius to Fix leg. I didn't come across many of these during testing..

I will come up with something regarding ground fiction. The fix only works for FSX and P3D v3, that's why it's disabled in v4.

Archived