aircraft crashes sim while sitting at gate

The aircraft loads with engines running but after about 1 minute it crashes the sim. I never touched anything. attached is the file it says to send to developers for debugging.

It seems the dump file is 375,000 kb and is to large to send.

Is there another way to send the ascrj mini dump file?

Thanks

Larry

I ran the .net program as recommended. It made two repairs. I restarted the sim, loaded the crj and after about 1 minute the same problem occured.

Larry

This info was listed in event viewer.

Faulting application name: Prepar3D.exe, version: 4.0.28.21686, time stamp: 0x594a7255
Faulting module name: ASCRJ.dll, version: 1.0.0.1, time stamp: 0x5980443e
Exception code: 0xc0000409
Fault offset: 0x000000000016f084
Faulting process id: 0x2900
Faulting application start time: 0x01d30ba77f8f83f5
Faulting application path: M:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Prepar3D.exe
Faulting module path: M:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft CRJ Base\panel\ASCRJ.dll
Report Id: 1acf6819-0a42-462f-ae18-02102bdb5921
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

Larry

Latest update:

uninstalled aircraft, installed latest windows updates, downloaded latest hotfix and installed in p3d v4. Same problem

Installed aircraft (latest hotfix) in p3d v3.4 and the aircraft works 4.0. Tried v4 again and still has problem.

Thanks

Larry

I just checked the minidump. It seems that this crash isn't caused by the CRJ but by RAASPro:

Please login to display this image.

As RAASPro is not made by me or Aerosoft (it's licensed from FS2Crew) I recommend to uninstall it and check if that sorts the problem for you.

Hans, I feel like this might be applicable to my issue I brought up about crashing to. If you can give me instructions on how to show the "minidump" info or whatever it is that helped you identify this that would be a big help for everyone. I feel it is applicable because for my initial setup I opted not to install FS2Crew and didn't seem to have an issue. Today when I updated it I opted for it and that's when the issue arose. I don't know if it is because of RAAS or if it was the update but if you can message me or leave a reply on either this topic ot the one I brought up Im sure we can get somewhere. Thanks in advance!

You need Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 to look at the minidump but it won't show much to you since you don't have the CRJ symbol files. I recommend that you upload the minidump to Dropbox or a similar service and post a link for me here. I can check it out within minutes and let you know if your suspicion is correct.

OK. No problem.

- Open Windows Explorer

- Go to the main directory of your flight simulator

- If a Minidump has been created during a CTD, you should find a file like this

Please login to display this image.

- Now, all you need is an account at dropbox, onedrive, google drive (they're all free) or any other upload service (don't use mega.co.nz or anything with a dodgy domain ending like .ru. I won't click on those links) where you can upload the file.

- After upload, you usually get a link to the file or an option to share it. Take this link and post it here (or send me a PM with it if you prefer that).

On 2.8.2017 at 6:26 PM, ljusmc said:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yd5vurfieyfcqxi/ASCRJ_MiniDump8_2_2017_11_36_48.dmp?dl=0

Don't know why I didn't think of this.

hopefully this works

Larry

You can remove the file from your dropbox by the way. It's no longer needed. Thank you :)

Archived