CRJ 700 corrupt file download

Hello. I just purchased the CRJ 700x and when I downloaded the file, WinRAR will not unzip the files. I checked the error message and it says the file is corrupt. What can I do to fix this problem? I have full Admin rights enabled. Thanks. 

Can confirm I had a similar problem trying to unzip with Windows Explorer. I used the USA mirror. Downloading via the World Mirror to see if it makes a difference.

maybe it was a anti virus that did it. i disabled mine when i downloaded it on the US mirror and loaded perfect.          

So question. i am searching the website to get the manual.     can some one direct me to it please? haha i am having trouble finding it... sorry 

I tried from Firefox and explorer and got the same result. I'm using the USA mirror. I'll try the world mirror to see if that works. 

Only other option would be to reinstall winrar, is there another zip file program better than winrar?

7 minutes ago, mach533x said:

maybe it was a anti virus that did it. i disabled mine when i downloaded it on the US mirror and loaded perfect.          

So question. i am searching the website to get the manual.     can some one direct me to it please? haha i am having trouble finding it... sorry 

Or 

C:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Ecosystem\aerosoft\Digital Aviation CRJ\Documentation

I downloaded from the USA mirror from 2 different locations and had the same results. Should I try another location?

Please login to display this image.

World servers seem to be working as well (I'm not a mod or final authority) but it seems like both EU and World are safe bets, USA is the only one that caused issues for me.

13 minutes ago, andyman977 said:

Same issue with the USA server, trying the world/EU servers but the download speeds are atrocious for me.

Same here.

5.5 hrs. to go.:angry:

Cancelling download. Will try later tonight. Perhaps a new zip will be uploaded to the USA server.

Archived