Hello, I am trying to locate the manuals (five of them) for the CRJ, downloaded it yesterday and cant seem to find them. 

Please could you advise me where they are located? have searched and searched. 

regards 

• Deputy Sheriffs

That topic has been removed, as the installer bug has been fixed in the meantime. Please just download the latest version and install it. 

You will find the manuals via your Windows Start menu or below the CRJ folder within your simulators base folder.

Good Evening,

I have looked in the two places referenced after downloading the latest CRJ ZIP file from Aerosoft. The manuals for the CRJ are not located anywhere in the Sim Root folder or in the Windows Menu. I have looked everywhere I can think of, but no joy. All of the other Aerosoft Products have the CFM manual right under the Airplane folder in the Sim Root folder, but not the CRJ. Any other way to get the manuals?

Thanks,

Tim

AZAV8TR

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please re-download and install the latest version (1.0.0.5). That should fix your problem.

Please make sure to run the installer as Administrator.

Hello Tom,

So I downloaded and Updated the application as Administrator. I have followed all instructions of the installer i.e. turning off Virus scan during installation. No Joy. I have looked everywhere. In the Windows menu, the only thing there is the CRJ Manager. I have combed through The Sim root folder and have looked in every folder associated with the Aerosoft CRJ for both P3d V3 and V4 (I have both). I have even looked through my C drive User folders. Upon install, I looked at the directories where the installer was going to make changes, and no files named "Manuals" were part of the installation directories. Could you please look into this issue further, as I don't think the files are in the installer. Just to confirm, to update to the latest version 1.0.0.5, I would go to Aerosoft.com > My Account > Instant Downloads and download the ZIP file from one of the "Mirror" sites. I could not locate the CRJ 700/900 X in the Updates area, only the CRJ 200 for X-Plane is there. Thanks for your assistance and have a great day!

Tim

Archived