Custom key commands for AP

Hi,

Congratulations on the release.  I'm basically just 'stealing' a comment that was made by a user on AVSIM this morning, that I would echo ;

The plane is fantastic but I'm disappointed that there is no functionality to assign custom key commands for the AP.   It's a busy plane to fly and lot's of speed, VS and heading changes tend to be needed, especially in descent and approach.  

Would it be possible to provide a LUA script for use in FSUIPC, that provides for the AP mode buttons and knobs?

My use is purely for keyboard assignments but having these would also make the product more versatile for those who use hardware that can read key commands.

Again, as the guy said on AVSIM, it seems somewhat unusual that custom assignments are provided for MCDU LSK buttons but not for the AP.

Thanks.

14 hours ago, Hans Hartmann said:

I added keyboard events for selected heading, selected airspeed and selected VS/Pitch (= control wheel). These will be available with the next update.

Fantastic !!!    Thank you for the prompt help and action @Hans Hartmann and @Mathijs Kok   :)

She's a beautiful bird!!!

• Aerosoft
1 hour ago, D192 said:

Fantastic !!!    Thank you for the prompt help and action @Hans Hartmann and @Mathijs Kok   :)

She's a beautiful bird!!!

This is a fine example  of what I mean that a release is just step one. We did not anticipate your request but obviously it was not a complex thing to add. 
We are now at step two, stabilizing and adding the things users request!

1 hour ago, ajpongress said:

Wrote a .lua script, thanks to Hans.

Thread below.

Thanks you so much AJ and Hans !!!!!!

Archived