Where to place the gsx.cfg files?

Maybe this is a very stupid question and the awnser is well known, but can somebody tell me where I have to paste the gsx.cfg files for GSX? In my %appdata%\Virtuali\GSX isn`t a folder named "Airplanes" should I just create one and it works fine? I am using P3D v4.

Best regards Max

Hi Max, 

just a quick guide:

- First you have to create an folder named "Airplanes" in this directory: "C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Roaming\Virtuali". Replace the XXX with your username.

- The second step is pretty easy. Just copy the content out of "Ecosystem\aerosoft\Digital Aviation CRJ\GSX" and paste it into the last created folder.

- Then start your sim and it should recognize the right positions of your doors, etc.

Regards, 

Toni

vor 1 minute, Hans Hartmann sagte:

I don't like to say it, but don't use those files. They place a stairtruck at the CRJ. They are about to be re-done and it's only by accident that they ended up in there installer.

Dear Hans,

ok, so I will wait for the first HOTFIX.

The stairtruck easily can be disabled by selecting the door inside the aircraft configuration. Just select "none" or something similar there. 

Archived