custom wpt ctd

Because you are so reactive, another ctd report 
Flight from LFMN to LFKJ rte: LONSU 6A LONSU 3H
I tried to put IS099/10 after IS on the LEGS page, but I got a not found message then a ctd.
Anyway, the waypoint IS01 appears badly after IS, cf screenshot.
I'm not sure about the format in the old-school fms :)

cheers,

win10 64bits, p3d 3.4.18

Faulting application name: Prepar3D.exe, version: 3.4.18.19475, time stamp: 0x5851bfd2
Faulting module name: ASCRJ.dll, version: 1.0.0.1, time stamp: 0x59804424
Exception code: 0xc0000409
Fault offset: 0x001ecad4
Faulting process id: 0xfb8
Faulting application start time: 0x01d30b7e762160c3
Faulting application path: E:\p3d-3.4.18\Prepar3D.exe
Faulting module path: E:\p3d-3.4.18\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft CRJ Base\panel\ASCRJ.dll
Report Id: 34065310-97c0-4710-ab0a-f09687dce28a
Faulting package full name: 
Faulting package-relative application ID: 

Please login to display this image.

vor 7 Minuten, Eric Bakker sagte:

But a CTD is so harsh, Can't you make something that checks the input against the database before it decides to crash?

Something across that line would definitely be necessary. It is like a missing man hole cover in the middle of a nice street. Just put some warnings signs and fencing around it ;).

1 hour ago, Hans Hartmann said:

Custom WPTs are not supported yet. It's one of the three things that have been moved to  the unavoidable SP1.

Copied. What are the two others?

30 minutes ago, Eric Bakker said:

But a CTD is so harsh, Can't you make something that checks the input against the database before it decides to crash?

Not sure that a lot of people use custom waypoint and will try it ;-)

DEP/ARR: Departures for the arrival airport, arrivals for the departure airport, other departures, other arrivals

FMS: Custom waypoints

F/CTL: The flaps should go in sequence if you go from 0 to 8 or 8 to 0. The 0->1 and and 1->8 steps are currently going parallel.

vor 2 Minuten, Hans Hartmann sagte:

DEP/ARR: Departures for the arrival airport, arrivals for the departure airport, other departures, other arrivals

FMS: Custom waypoints

F/CTL: The flaps should go in sequence if you go from 0 to 8 or 8 to 0. The 0->1 and and 1->8 steps are currently going parallel.

Does the flap issue affect the flying model or is it a cosmetic issue at the model? 

For or the STAR issue: so returning to the departure field and using a STAR there is currently not possible, correct? 

It does affect the flying model in a very very minor way. The slats stay deployed for a few seconds longer.

A custom waypoint is an "artificial" waypoint created by the pilot. There are several types. The most common is probably PBD (Place/Bearing/Distance):

OSN/90/15 would define a point 15 nautical miles from OSN VOR with a bearing of 90 degrees (15 NM straight east from OSN).

There are more types, but it would take too much time to explain them all. I made a little test program for custom waypoints a while ago. As far as I know it's pretty complete. Just have a look.

CustomWpt.7z

Archived