Looking forward to this...

I've bought an installed the CRJ but I won't be able to get in and fly her till tomorrow. Interested to read the manual on this "Useless feature nobody needs" :lol:

Please login to display this image.

:lol:

That's hilarious. I also love the fact that you are still calling it Dave. I thought that was just an unofficial title you gave it during testing.

Looking forward to it. One other thing I'm fond of is the FS Sounds outside of the active window. Always bothered me in other A/C when I would pan in vatspy or use the Internet I couldn't hear the engines! :P

28 minutes ago, doylie22 said:

Looking forward to it. One other thing I'm fond of is the FS Sounds outside of the active window. Always bothered me in other A/C when I would pan in vatspy or use the Internet I couldn't hear the engines! :P

To hear the engines, you need to uncheck the Mute On Lost Focus option in P3D as well. FSX unfortunately doesn't support this. It always goes quiet when the window deactivates.

1 hour ago, Hans Hartmann said:

To hear the engines, you need to uncheck the Mute On Lost Focus option in P3D as well. FSX unfortunately doesn't support this. It always goes quiet when the window deactivates.

Wow, honestly I overlooked that setting. Thanks Hans good to know!

Archived