Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

I might be being dumb here (and it does happen, quite frequently - so please feel free to ) but I don't seem to be able to get the yoke to hide properly

According to the manual (p20), CTRL+W should do it, but this appears to toggle the HUD instead.  Attempting to apply logic I then tried the command listed for "Toggle HUD", which is SHIFT+Q, which makes the yoke vanish for a split second then return.

In the FAQ topic I noted that it was important to load a default AC first (which I did, the default F22 in P3D4) - am I missing something obvious or have I hit on a bug?

I'm running P3D 4.0.28.21686 Pro Plus, on Windows 8.1 64bit. (Unrelated to the issue at hand, can I also just add that this has really been worth the wait, it's performed like a dream so far! Thanks for all the hard work)

Ctrl+W is for the HGS. That's a bug in the manual. To hide the yoke, click the black plaque above the MFD (second display from the left).

It's also explained in Frank's troubleshooting post:

It appears to do the same as when I press SHIFT+Q, disappears for a fraction of a second then returns - it won't seem to stay hidden

disappears for a fraction of a second then returns 

same issue, but randomly, sometimes it work fine.

Mmmmm we'll check on this. It was reported in testing but we thought it was fully solved.

Thanks Mathijs, I've got no work at all this week so if you need me to do any testing/troubleshooting from my end then I'm happy to do whatever is needed :)

During testing we only had this happen when the aircraft was loaded directly from the free flight/scenario window. Please check topic #8 in the troubleshooting thread:

Just now, Hans Hartmann said:

During testing we only had this happen when the aircraft was loaded directly from the free flight/scenario window. Please check topic #8 in the troubleshooting thread:

I did mention that I loaded the aircraft by switching from a default one loaded in at my starting airport

For me it will work fine by clicking the black plate.

CRJ with Yoke.jpg

CRJ without Yoke.jpg

P.S. with P3D v3.4

5 minutes ago, Hans Hartmann said:

Oops. I didn't see that. Sorry.

No worries, I know how much you must be having to keep on top of on launch day

Just now, Mark Fox said:

I did mention that I loaded the aircraft by switching from a default one loaded in at my starting airport

please reload the aircraft again. this issue happens rarely but happens, the best way to solution if you see this. Its to launch default, and the load CRJ if is not, launch CRJ again.

1 minute ago, Eduard Gasull said:

please reload the aircraft again. this issue happens rarely but happens, the best way to solution if you see this. Its to launch default, and the load CRJ if is not, launch CRJ again.

It's happening pretty consistently here, haven't managed to get it to hide since installing first thing this morning (across multiple launches of the whole sim) - I made sure that it wasn't just a one off before I opened the thread

For me hiding the yoke doesn't work too. I click on the thing over the ND a couple of times and it disappears for only 1/2 second.

Same here. Almost seems livery dependent. It worked fine on the 700 series and then I switched to AC 900 and the yoke just flickers.

17 hours ago, gjharrall said:

Same here. Almost seems livery dependent. It worked fine on the 700 series and then I switched to AC 900 and the yoke just flickers.

You should never load complex aircrafts like this over each other.

And I also can not replicate this issue, at least in P3Dv4

Same issue here. I took a short clip in order to demonstrate that a default aircraft was loaded first.

Video was messed up, uploading another.

6 hours ago, mopperle said:

You should never load complex aircrafts like this over each other.

And I also can not replicate this issue, at least in P3Dv4

It does seem to happen randomly regardless of default aircraft loaded first or not.

The bug seems to be random at times. One time hiding the yokes works just perfectly, another time it wont. I have linked a video below where it worked on the first try - after closing the sim down and starting it again it did not work anymore. I would say hiding the yoke works 1 out of 3 times for me.

https://youtu.be/6X9AG1xHoic

Hello, I still have this issue with the latest update in P3D v4.