Hi AS:

Sorry for report first problem :rolleyes: but after install my Brand new CRJ I had problems with the nav lights (see Attached images) all other my planes are the same problem now, any solution without reinstall all my stuff?:wacko:

What can i do? thank you

Greetings

2017-8-2_11-3-7-849.jpeg

2017-8-2_11-3-20-593.jpeg

2017-8-2_11-23-54-143.jpeg

2017-8-2_11-36-35-702.jpeg

And can you show your light settings? I have experimented with my systems but I can't recreate that.

Can not replicate it, so the question:

at any airport, or only default or only addon or at which specific airport?

HF1 for v4 applied?

Screenshot done in v4 without HF1, Dynamic and HDR Lighting ON

2017-8-2_12-21-39-794.jpeg

Thats my settings.

I've tested it at different airports. Default and Payware

Screenshot_4.png

Screenshot_5.png

Screenshot_6.png

Screenshot_7.png

After talking to Stefan (the modeler) he suggested that another add-on might have replaced the default bitmap and FX of P3d V4 (we use the default effects for this)

Some add-ons do that but it is of course totally unacceptable behavior to change a default file. Check if the bitmap is the same as this one:

2017-08-02_12-37-51.png

That could it be. Mine is different.

And mopperle. What is HF1?

Screenshot_9.png

And here is the solution. It is caused by the SPAI addon. SPAI replace the fx_2 file. Simply backup it from your spai folder and its fixed. 

If you don't have the file anymore, i've uploaded it here. ;) Hope it will help.

fx_2.bmp

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

And please send an email to the SPAI guys that they should make their own bitmap and not alter a default file. Amateurs.