Library's order problem Fsx-SE

Tobin276

Hi guys,

I did not find a related topic for my issue so I opened a new one, If something similar is still existing I surely move it there..

I recently purchased and installed Orbx global base pack , Vector and UTX Europe.

In my library I selected just "Urban" UTX library cause if I set all of them the texture are rather mixed and look confused. Is there someone that can tell me why?

I'll show you our library list so you can help me or suggest to move something up or down than others.

Thanks in advance

Tobin

• Deputy Sheriffs

Your combination of FTX Vector and UTX makes absolutely no sense. As you also have FTX Global, stay away from UTX.

FTXAA_ORBLIBS

ORBX!OPENLC_BASE

ORBX!OPENLC_EUROPE1

ORBX!OPENLC_AMERICA1

UT EUROPE AIRPORTS

UT Europe Airports

UT Fsx Object repositioning

UT Europe Ground Polygons

UT Europe Streams

UT Europe Water

UT Europe Railroads

UT Europe Roads

UT Landclass - custom (Only)

UT Landclass - urban

UT Landclass - vegetation

UT Exclusion for default scenery

Addon Scenary

Edward AFB

Berlin

Longleat

Istanbul

Reno

Propeller Objects

Global generics & Vehicle Libraries

Las Vegas

Rio De Janeiro

St. Marteen

South America

Oceania 

Western North America

Eastern North America

Central North America

Western Europe

Eastern Europe

Australia

Asia

Africa

ORBX!VECTOR_OBJ

ORB!VECTOR_Fixed APT

ORB!VECTOR APT

ORB!VECTOR CVX

ORB!VECTOR EXX

001 base

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

ORBX!VECTOR AEC

Default scenery

default terrain

is it correct?

thks

yes, just noted. But I saw that without UTX the texture a really poor.. around malpensa like a desert.. much better with UT urban selected. What you suggest? It seems that Global does not fill the texture but just definite them..

Thks for your help guys

Tobin 

• Deputy Sheriffs
On ‎8‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 10:45 AM, Tobin276 said:

yes, just noted. But I saw that without UTX the texture a really poor.. around malpensa like a desert.. much better with UT urban selected. What you suggest? It seems that Global does not fill the texture but just definite them..

Thks for your help guys

Tobin 

The Orbx support forum is really a better place for where you're taking this, Tobin. Since you purchased at least one of Orbx' products, you should be able to register on their support site here. If you haven't registered and the link blocks you out, this link will take you to the Orbx public site where you can sign up for the customer support site.

• 1 month later...

Hi everybody, I m a deep fan of aviation in general and I spent a lot of time with all aviation simulator, FSX, P3D and XP10.

I have a question that's been bugging me.

It concers IFR complex route.

For example, route LPPT-EGGP

INBOM/N450F240 UZ226 PRT UP600 TURON A5 STG R1 KORUL/N450F340 UN866 BERAD UM30 SALCO UN864 MONTY

I'm referring to the waypoint with speed and altitude details: INBOM/N450F240 and KORUL/N450F340: does it mean that STARTING FROM these waypoints I have to set the airplane  according with related speed and altitude, right?

so, starting from INBOM I have to set speed 450KNOT and FL240 and keep it up to KORUL than climb to FL340, am I right? 

just please remove me this doubt It would be really appreciated! 

thanks everybody who'll help me

Tobin

Archived