Chaseplane views for the CRJ

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi all, 

just to get you started with the CRJ, and when you also have Chaseplane, you can download my presets from the community section of Chaseplane. Just look for TheDude. I did not do engine and wing views and the like. Only the cockpit views I use most when flying the CRJ. 

Have fun!

On 8/1/2017 at 2:09 PM, Frank Docter said:

Hi all, 

just to get you started with the CRJ, and when you also have Chaseplane, you can download my presets from the community section of Chaseplane. Just look for TheDude. I did not do engine and wing views and the like. Only the cockpit views I use most when flying the CRJ. 

Have fun!

Do you have a link to these files? I assume they at AVSIM? Can't seem to find them.

Thanks in advance.

Just now, Mathijs Kok said:

No you download them from inside Chaseplane. check the community section.

Ah okay... sorry for that one. Thanks for correction.

I'm having issues with ChasePlane and the CRJ views. When I go from outside back to inside the Captain Standard view keeps defaulting instead of the ChasePlane default. Is there a way to turn off the CRJ default camera system. Only happens with CRJ and since I updated to the new V1.0.0.2. This did not happen with original release. 

You might have to check "Enable Keyboard" or "Controls" in your P3D settings if they're disabled. As long as you use FSUIPC for controller assignments you should be fine to disable them.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

I too am having weird behaviour with Chaseplane and CRJ.  The inboard views only work if I boot up a default aircraft and then the CRJ.  As soon as I go to outside views, the screen flashes a lot and then settles to the outside view and all other outside views work OK.  However, going back to inboard views and I get just a default view but all other views do not work.    Also in inboard mode, the Chaseplane defined key assignments (for movement of view) are incorrect, but OK in outside view.   I can see two cache files in the Chaseplane folder, "cache" and "cp_cache".  I have tried deleting either of these but no success in solving the problem.   This behaviour occurs in both my P3D v3.4  and my P3D v4 installations on the same computer.   All other aircraft in both installations work normally with Chaseplane.  Any ideas?

• 1 year later...

Archived