Question about A320 '2018 Edition'

Malzabin

Are the paintkits with the previous version cross-compatiable? Meaning will I be able to use liveries created before or will they need to be rebuilt?

(Apologies if this has been asked before I couldnt find a thread asking this or if I'm posting this is in the wrong section[emoji1] )

wouldn't it just be simpler to just start a new thread that just about the new planned version of the existing Airbus Packages  and making it a sticky one so for the people who dont follow or arent interested in the  A330 can get the facts straight way about the A318-A321 instead of asking about it and then trying to sift through 224 plus pages of posts to find a direct answer?

hello!

I played on the steam edition of the a320/21,
so I decided to re-buy the addon on your site to use

it on p3d v4, so would it mean I will have to pay 16 euros to use on p3d v4?

40+40+16=96 euros!

simulation is expensive!

20 minutes ago, ElvisLaStreet said:

I decided to re-buy the addon on your site to use

it on p3d v4,

Are you saying that you already purchased the A320/A321 for P3DV4?  I ask, because it's not been released for V4.

21 minutes ago, ElvisLaStreet said:

40+40+16=96 euros!

I'm not sure what you mean here.

If you owned the version for FSX/P3DV3, you'll have to pay a small amount for the update (when it's available).  That would be your initial purchase, and the one upgrade price.  The upgrade is not required for FSX/P3DV3, however since the upgrade contains increased functions over the initial product it is likely a good idea to pay for the upgrade.

For P3DV4, if you already own the FSX/P3V3 version, then you simply pay the small upgrade fee.  That is two purchases.

If you did not own the A320/A321 for FSX/P3DV3, then of course one would just pay for the product as an initial purchase.

I hope this is helpful to you.

11 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Are you saying that you already purchased the A320/A321 for P3DV4?  I ask, because it's not been released for V4.

I'm not sure what you mean here.

If you owned the version for FSX/P3DV3, you'll have to pay a small amount for the update (when it's available).  That would be your initial purchase, and the one upgrade price.  The upgrade is not required for FSX/P3DV3, however since the upgrade contains increased functions over the initial product it is likely a good idea to pay for the upgrade.

For P3DV4, if you already own the FSX/P3V3 version, then you simply pay the small upgrade fee.  That is two purchases.

If you did not own the A320/A321 for FSX/P3DV3, then of course one would just pay for the product as an initial purchase.

I hope this is helpful to you.

Hi,

I bought the a320 only for p3d v4 knowing that it would be available around August,

but I had no idea that i had to repay to get the update and be able to use it on the v4.
I could just buy the 2018 version at its release and pay only 40 instead of 56.

Cordially.

vor 34 Minuten, ElvisLaStreet sagte:

Hi,

I bought the a320 only for p3d v4 knowing that it would be available around August,

but I had no idea that i had to repay to get the update and be able to use it on the v4.
I could just buy the 2018 version at its release and pay only 40 instead of 56.

Cordially.

It was already communicated last year that there will be a update price if you got previous versions (see statement from Mathijs Kok below).

On 20.12.2016 at 23:34, Mathijs Kok sagte:

Our bus line-up will be most likely called:

Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319 (2017 edition)
Aerosoft Airbus A320/A321 (2017 edition)

Aerosoft Airbus A330 (2017 edition)

It's hard to find good names for a fourth edition. But as always, one price for all sims and a decent update price if you got previous versions. No nonsense like paying again for a P3d version if you have the FSX version. 

That is a very wide margin, lol. As Project manager I like a date and a time, lol.

Regards, Daniel

5 minutes ago, daschla said:

It was already communicated last year that there will be a update price if you got previous versions (see statement from Mathijs Kok below).

Regards, Daniel

Ok ,thank you for the information!

Archived