Night environment P3Dv4 updates

Mikealpha

I just read a statement on the new Night Environment site, Aerosoft customers won`t get any P3Dv4 updates, even though it has been delivered to Aerosoft, because an agreement with Chris Bell could not be reached.

Furthermore he can`t deliver any update himself as well, because he did not get any customer list.

No matter who puts the ball in which field, I think both Aerosoft and Chris Bell had a benefit from past Night Enviroment purchases and from loyal customers.

I just want to express my disappointment regarding this outcome ( did the same on the NE site).

Mike

Hi Bob,

Ok, thanks, I just found that as well.

However, that info just came up from the developer :  "at this point i honestly don't know what to do with a list of keys without emails or customer info"

https://forums.chrisbelldesigns.com/topic/318-new-shop-questions/?page=4&tab=comments#comment-3290

Mike

Archived