London City X AI problem

papahotel

Just bought London City X, but I have a problem when I pan along the airport. Suddenly appears part of an AI aircraft that is parked on the apron. See attachment. Never had this before with my other addon airports. I have no other addons  in the UK and checked already my fsx.cfg, scenery.cfg en terrain.cfg. No problems there. Any suggestions are more then welcome!

2017-7-23_14-44-41-853.BMP

I am sorry. Didn't know that. But in the jpg format the problem stays the same. And something new happens with my first landing at London City X: at  about 300 ft the scenery completely grey-out and comes back just before landing. The challenge of this scenery is much bigger than the 5.5 degree glide slope!

Please login to display this image.

I put the scenery in a higher position in the scenery.cfg. But didn't help. In the attachment I show you that AI bmp-files show up in the sky. Furthermore I show you pictures of a landing (between 400-200 feet  everything becomes grey) and the last pictures give an example of a landing with ASN enabled. I don't have this strange texture behaviour on any other stock, freeware or payware sceneries. Suggestions are more than welcome!

And the last picture of this Aerosoft scenery. I will delete this scenery now, before it does more harm to my perfect working FSX. I don't understand why Aerosoft sell this horrible scenery.. I checked the scenery with the fault finder and there where quite a lot of problems in the afcad-files. Good bye London City X! Back to the perfect working freeware scenery of EGLC. Pity of the € 13,71...

• Deputy Sheriffs

The fact that you are the only one reporting such an issues for a scenery that is meanwhile out for some years showes clearly that the problem is more likely due to your installation. so instead of showing a lot of pictures you could have told us more about your system, like what FS exactly, what else do you have installed, maybe some leftovers from your fabulous freeware......

• Aerosoft

If it is not the scenery order it is a conflict with other scenery.

To blame that on our product (that works fine with thousands of people) is of course unjust. But as you prefer to be upset and angry instead of trying to what is messed up on your system we'll close this topic. I am sorry you are unhappy, keeping all customers satisfied is impossible though we certainly try!

Archived