GREY WRITINGS ON RIGHT MCDU AFTER HOTFIX

Fabio Volo

Hy everyone! First post here. I would like to know if someone has my SAME problem. I apologize if there was an other post with THIS SAME problem, but I didn't find it. I also apologize about my grammar problems. Anyway, I was flying using my Aerosoft A320 CFM, when something started getting strange. N1 level is insane, going up and down every second to mantain the speed and actually that aircraft is unflyable. I tried to fix it with a 1.30a Hotfix, but it didn't fix anything, rather, now the thrust seems to work fine, but the right side MCDU is useless for the most. In fact the most of the signs are unclickable buttons so for the same reason I don't have access to the Checklist, Aircraft State, Aircraft doors and Ground Services. Wait, there's more... when I try to fix the Thrust problem with the Hotfix it completely fixes only one of two aircrafts, so if I have, for example, the A318-A319 Bundle package, the Hotfix just makes ONE plane working fine, the second one (A319) and for the A320-A321 Bundle package, the A321. So if I was clear enough, you should have understood that all my planes get crazy and I tried to fix them with a Hotfix working good just for the second ones (A319-A321). I also tried to find other Hotfixes 1.30(b;c;d;e;f;) but I only can see this: 

Sorry, there is a problem

We could not locate the item you are trying to view.

Error code: 2F173/1                                                                                                                           PLEASE HELP ME!!!

• Deputy Sheriffs

The latest version of the Airbus is 1.31, so please update it. You'll find the latest version in your Aersoft shop account.

For uninstalling and reinstalling of the latest version it is very important that you follow exactly the steps described in this topic:

Thank you very much, but I forgot to say something about: Oh no, that's not the right aircraft! error messagge after double click on A318/A320; will the update fix it?

Archived